Thursday, September 7, 2017

New Interview + Behind The Scene of Dakota for the Intimissimi Campaign "Inside And Out" [Vanity Fair Italy]

Scan
DJOHNSONLIFE

Image

Translated by us

What did you think about how much the storyboard of the campaign had hugged you?

Dakota: I fully share the spirit of this operation. I like the fact that speaks of the essence of a woman in its entirety, without limiting in its appearance. I always have a special relationship with what I wear under my dress. I like to choose beautiful pieces and think about how my body is made, it makes me proud to be a woman. But I'm fascinated by the fact that a hidden detail remains, just for me.

What do you mean?

Dakota: Every day I make an effort to protect my privacy: for me it is very important that everything that concerns my tried, does not bend. Also for this reason, I felt comfortable working on this "story" that wants to transmit something without making it explicit.

Second, why do women choose their underwear well, even though they know that maybe their partner does not care much more on that?

Dakota: I always thought it was a way to feel more secure and to seduce ourselves first. If those who are close to us know what we are wearing, then better still.

Do not put everything on show leaves room for unpredictability. Does it enjoy it?

Dakota: I'm always curious about the unexpected experiences: they are a source of inspiration to learn new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment